Colonel Marinda Coultas Wood Scholarship
This scholarship was established by WIU alum Col. Marinda Coultas Wood, who is a retired U.S. Air Force veteran.
- Accountancy major
- Junior or senior class level
- Enrolled full time
- Must have completed intermediate accounting and have a minimum 3.2 in their major
- Preference will be given to students from Scott, Morgan, Greene, and Pike counties in Illinois, in that order, and to applicants who plan to sit for the CMA certification.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- Accounting & Finance
- Supplemental Questions
- Intermediate Accounting
- 1. Have you completed Intermediate Accounting I?
- 2. Have you completed Intermediate Accounting II?
- Do you plant to sit for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification?