Craig F. Glattly Memorial Scholarship
The Craig F. Glattly Foundation was formed upon Craig?۪s untimely passing .Empowerment is the primary focus of the foundation, formed by Craig’s family and closest friends in an endeavor to give tribute to their husband, father, and friend and help other people the way Craig helped so many.
- Incoming freshman
- Pre-business or Business major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preference to a graduate of a Lake County, IL high school, then a county surrounding Lake County, IL
- Preference given to applicants involved in community activities and who can document specific financial hardships that cause significant obstacles to completing his/her degree at WIU
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your financial need for scholarship assistance. Specifically include any financial hardships that pose a significant obstacle to completing your degree.