University Women's Scholarship
The University Women’s Scholarship was established by the WIU University Women’s Organization.
- Currently enrolled female student on the Macomb campus
- Sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student, with preference given to a sophomore
- Completed a minimum of 30 semester hours at Western Illinois University at the time the award is disbursed
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- No specific major field of study is required
- Financial need
- Enrolled in minimum 6 credit hours/semester each semester
- Preference to a student that demonstrates leadership and/or community service on WIU’s campus or in the community
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (Current Students)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a personal statement that explains your academic interests and successes, chosen field of study and professional academic goals.