Delbert & Olive Bussan Memorial Scholarship
The Delbert Bussan Memorial Scholarship was established by WIU alumnus Paul E. Bussan in memory of his father Delbert Bussan.
- Incoming freshman
- Pre-business major or major in the College of Business & Technology
- Minimum 28 ACT
- Upper 15% of high school graduating class
- Two letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated evidence of leadership activities in high school or the community is desired
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)
- Supplemental Questions
- Letters of Recommendation (Various)
- Submit an additional letter of recommendation
- Submit the required letter(s) of recommendation from an instructor, employer, coach, school counselor or administrator. ONe letter must come from a forner teacher.