David J. Bloomberg MBA Scholarship
Dr. Bloomberg was an Assistant Dean in the College of Business and Technology who taught in the Department of Marketing, Finance, and Transportation at WIU for several years. He also served as director for Western’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in the College of Business and Technology before retiring.
- Enrolled full time in the MBA degree program
- Attending WIU on the Macomb campus
- Demonstrated engagement in the MBA coursework/program and with MBA faculty/students
- Preference to students with a minimum 3.8 GPA who will be graduating after the current spring semester or the following summer
Awards are made during the spring semester for the current term.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- College of Business & Technology