Keith F. Scott Scholarship
The Keith F. and Virginia M. Scott Scholarship was established by Mrs. Virginia M. Scott in memory of her husband, Keith F. Scott, a retired circuit judge.
- Must be an entering freshman with an ACT of 28 or higher
- Upper 15% of graduating class
- Preference given to a declared English or Business major
- Must demonstrate outstanding involvement in extracurricular activities and community service
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)