Rebekah District Association #12 of Illinois 100F Scholarship
Members of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows And Rebekahs fund this scholarship.
- Applicant must have a lodge affiliation in the Rebekah District Association #12 as follows:
- A member in good standing, or a husband, wife, child, grandchild, or great-grandchild of a member
- Verification of lodge membership, under the seal of the lodge, must accompany the application when it is submitted to the committee
- Any class level
- For incoming freshman:
- Minimum 3.0 high school GPA
- Minimum 23 ACT
- Currently enrolled students:
- Minimum 3.0 WIU cumulative GPA
- No grade below a C.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (Current Students), WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman), WIU Scholarship Office (New Transfers)
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide documentation of your Rebekah District Association #12 membership or affiliation.
- Letters of Recommendation (Various)
- Submit an additional letter of recommendation
- Submit the required letter(s) of recommendation from an instructor, employer, coach, school counselor or administrator. ONe letter must come from a forner teacher.