Clarence & Josephine Johnson Scholarship
The Clarence E. and Josephine L. Johnson Scholarship was established by the late Dr. Josephine L. Johnson. Clarence Johnson was Dr. Josephine Johnson’s husband.
- Applicants must be entering freshmen who have an ACT composite score of 27 or better and rank in the top 15% of their graduating class
- Applicants must be residents of Bushnell, Knoxville or Galesburg and graduates of an accredited high school
- Applicants must be majors in Teacher Education (student planning to teach)
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)