Corydon Hubbert Scholarship
The Corydon M. Hubbert Endowed Scholarship was established in memory of Corydon M. Hubbert by his mother, Mrs. Esta Lou Hubbert; his widow, Mrs. Connie Hubbert (Mesamore); and his three children, Christina, Matthew, and Catherine.
- Applicants must be from Scott County, IL,
- Enrolled as full-time student
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student
- Minimum ACT score of 20
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)