Jack & Deedee Brannigan Scholarship
The fund was established by John “Jack” Brannigan and his wife Deedee Brannigan from Northfield, Illinois.
- Must have completed 60 semester hours by the end of the semester of application
- Have a grade point average of between 2.5 and 3.0
- One letter of recommendation no longer than one page
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (Current Students)
- Supplemental Questions
- Letters of Recommendation (Various)
- Submit an additional letter of recommendation
- Submit the required letter(s) of recommendation from an instructor, employer, coach, school counselor or administrator. ONe letter must come from a forner teacher.