Wanninger Family Scholarship
The Wanninger Foundation was established by the children of Forrest and Mary Wanninger in recognition of their parents’ long dedication to the teaching of music and English.
- Full time student
- Pursuing a baccalaureate or graduate degree in either English education or a BA in English, music education, or performance in vocal music
- The undergraduate candidate must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA and a graduate candidate a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Scholarships are available to students whose educational careers were interrupted for at least two years and now have decided to continue their education
Scholarship awards rotate every-other year between English and Music majors.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- School of Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Has your educational career been interrupted for at least two years?