Burdette & Kathryn Knappenberger Scholarship
The Burdette & Kathryn Knappenberger Scholarship Fund was established for the purpose of awarding scholarships to students from McDonough County, Illinois who are in the upper 25% of their graduating class.
- Applicants must be entering freshmen
- Must rank in the upper 25% of their graduating class
- Must be residents of McDonough County, Illinois
- Graduates of West Prairie High School who reside in Good Hope, Sciota and Blandinsville area shall have first preference
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)