Leon & Marion Lamet Memorial Scholarship (Transfer)
The Leon and Marion Lamet Memorial Scholarship was established from the estate of Leon L. Lamet and his wife, Marion Lamet. Preference will be given to incoming freshmen, then new transfers.
- New transfer student
- First preference given to residents of Hancock County, Illinois.
- Second preference given to residents in counties bordering Hancock County.
- Demonstrate promise through academics or community service,
- Financial need using the FAFSA or other documentation.
Awards are first made available to new freshman, then to transfer students.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Transfers)