MidAmerica National Bank Scholarship (Transfer)
The MidAmerica National Bank Scholarship was established to provide scholarship support to encourage more academically talented students to enroll at Western Illinois University.
CRITERIA – New Freshman:
- Minimum ACT of 25
- Class rank in the upper 20%
Additional freshman recipients will be chosen from Fulton and McDonough counties.
CRITERIA – New Transfer:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Transfer from Spoon River College.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Transfers)