COEHS Dean's Office Freshman Scholarship
The College of Education and Human Services Dean’s Office established this scholarship. CRITERIA: Applicant must be in incoming high school graduate with an ACT composite score of 25 or higher; Be a full-time student at Western Illinois University with a major within the College of Education and Human Services (COEHS) during the time of scholarship; Be a resident of McDonough County and have graduated from a high school within McDonough County.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- College of Education and Human Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Letters of Recommendation (Various)
- Submit an additional letter of recommendation
- Submit the required letter(s) of recommendation from an instructor, employer, coach, school counselor or administrator. ONe letter must come from a forner teacher.