Robert S. Krause Scholarship
Robert Krause received his bachelor’s degree in art in 1967. He was Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Kansas State University beginning in 1986. Mr. Krause coordinated the University’s daily activities with the Alumni Association, Foundation and Athletics Department. Prior to working at Kansas State, he was the director of student affairs at Minnesota State University.
- Child or grandchild of a WIU alumnus
- Incoming freshman
- Financial need is a factor (FAFSA)
- If necessary, preference will be given to a student participating in high school activities, community service, and/or employment
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)