Kenneth L. Dixon Memorial Scholarship
The Kenneth L. Dixon Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of Kenneth L. Dixon, by Hugh and William Shearman, owners of the Shearman Syndicated newspapers and former employers of Dixon.
- Must be high school senior who plans to major in mass communication with an area of concentration in print media (journalism)
- Minimum composite ACT score of 26 and rank in the top 20% of high school graduating class
- Preference will be given to a Colchester resident, followed by a graduate of any McDonough County high school.
- If there is no applicant available from the above locations, a student from any other Illinois high school who satisfies the other criteria may be award this scholarship
- Minimum $500
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- Broadcasting & Journalism , WIU Scholarship Office (New Freshman)