George C. Potter Scholarship in Finance
Dr. George C. Potter, professor of finance at Western Illinois University, established the George C. Potter Scholarship in Finance.
- Full-time enrollment
- Finance major
- Minimum 60 credit hours earned by the end of the semester of deadline
- Must have one semester before graduation
- Completed or currently enrolled in a real estate class at WIU
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- Accounting & Finance
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed or are you currently enrolled in a real estate class at WIU?
- Letters of Recommendation (Accounting & Finance)
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty person outside of the Department of Accounting & Finance.
- Submit an additinal letter of recommendation