C. Emery & Thelma B. Sallstrom Memorial Scholarship
The C. Emery and Thelma B. Sallstrom Memorial Scholarship Fund was established by John E. and Charles E. Sallstrom in memory of their parents, Thelma B. Loos Sallstrom and C. Emery Sallstrom.
- Applicant must be a junior or senior at the time the award is given
- Planned career in teaching
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA, with preference given to 3.5 GPA or better
- First preference will be given to residents of Quincy and Adams County, second to residents of Galesburg and Knox County, and third to residents of surrounding counties in Illinois
In the event of multiple applicants, consideration will be given to leadership, community service, and extracurricular activities.
- Questions regarding eligibility? Contact:
- WIU Scholarship Office (Current Students)